Color: Silver/Gold toned/Blue
- Providing a nostalgic nod to the classic nautical timepiece, this Invicta boasts high-quality dive watch technology and an attractive two-tone design.
- Japanese Quartz movement with analog display and Protective anti-reflective mineral crystal dial window
- Case Size: 24.5mm ,Case Material: Stainless Steel ,Bezel Material: Stainless Steel . Bezel Color: Blue ,Crown Type: Push ,Crystal Type: Mineral , Dial Material: Metal
- Features date function, luminosity, and stainless steel construction. Length: 170 mm
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for recreational scuba diving. In order to maintain the water resistance, be sure to always close the crown tightly after setting
Details: Providing a nostalgic nod to the classic nautical timepiece, the two-tone Invicta Pro Diver GQ stainless steel women's watch features 23 karat gold-plated accents and water resistance to 200 meters (660 feet). The round silver stainless steel watch case measures 26mm (1.02 inches) wide and has a blue unidirectional rotating bezel with gold elapsed time markings and gold-tone scalloped edge. It has a blue dial background with large luminous Tritnite hands (with seconds hand) and dotted dial markers. The stainless steel bracelet band mixes silver brushed and gold-tone polished links, and it's joined by a fold-over clasp with safety. Other features include a scratch-resistant mineral crystal with anti-reflective coating and a date function at 3 o'clock with magnifier.
Pro Diver Collection
Plunge into any horizon using the steadfast guidance of the Invicta Pro Diver. Stylishly classic, internal workings are forged with variations of either Swiss chronograph or 21-jewel automatic movements and willingly navigate in depths up to 300 meters. Built with confident prowess, the fortitude with which these timepieces function makes the Pro Diver the quintessential in performance.
Screw Down Crowns: Many Invicta watches are equipped with a screw down crown to help prevent water infiltration. This is most common on our Diver models. In order to adjust the date and/or time on such a watch, you must first unscrew the crown before you can gently pull it out to its first or second click stop position. To do this, simply rotate the crown counterclockwise until it springs open. When you have finished setting the watch, the crown must then be pushed in and screwed back in tightly. Not doing so will cancel the water resistance of the watch and will void all warranties from the manufacturer. Overall, this process should not require a lot of effort or force.
Package Dimensions: 4.7 x 4.1 x 3.6 inches